SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2008

From:
Paul Casteels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Casteels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:41:48 -0500
Sorry if it was not so clear. The first update cleared accsnmp in my
/usr/lib/cups/backend which made cups fail. After I found out what was wr
ong
I manually copied accsnmp to /usr/lib/cups/backend. Yesterday I noticed t
hat
a new cups update had arrived but this time accsnmp was copied to
/usr/lib64/cups/backend and it kept working.
Without the manual restore of accsnmp it would of course still not work.
I am using accsnmp for some time now and before cups updates never touche
it so I mailed this because I thought other users could be in the same
situation (maybe with a different non standard backend cups filter)