SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2008

From:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:12:41 -0400
  Hello, Do you know how to convert pdf files to doc files. They said we
can do it through Acrobat 8 standard or professional and I do not think we
have them in Linux. The acrobat I have in linux can convert it to txt file
without images.

  Regards, Rachid Ayad.

=======================================
Rachid Ayad
Barton Hall, Temple Univ.
1900 N. 13-th ST.
Phila., PA 19122-6082
Tel: +1 (215) 204 1503
                or 3180
Fax: +1 (215) 204 5652

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail,
including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
notify us immediately by return e-mail, delete the e-mail from your
system, and destroy all copies of the original message.