SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2008

Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:38:34 -0500
Thanks to folks who have taken the time to respond to this query.  I have installed it from the dag repo as Troy suggested.  My user needs it to run SRIM (stopping power) calculations.  She tells me she runs it on the command line; something like 'wine srim ...' which supposedly does not invoke the gui.

Thanks again!