SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2008

Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:21:14 -0500
Well, it does work.  I unplugged the ups, drained the battery using a electric heater and sure enough, the power manager shut the machine down.  It cut it rather close.  Right after the machine shut down the ups warning beeps turned into a continuous beep indicating its batteries were drained.  I'm wondering if anyone knows how to reconfigure the manager so it shuts the machine down earlier.

Thanks!