SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2008

From:
"Stephen J. Gowdy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen J. Gowdy
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:00:58 +0200
If you write to the linux-usb mailing list they'll probably ask you to
recompile the kernel with the USB verbose debugging on. I suspect
that is what is needed to figure out this problem. I'd suspect there is
some hardware problem that isn't worked around.

If you are plugging it into the front USB socket on a machine you are
using a USB_2_ rated cable internally in the machine, right? If there are
other cables involved they are also rated for USB2?

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | CERN       Office: 8-1-11|