SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2008

From:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:09:01 -0700
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Salvador Aguinaga
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Akemi,
> That's right, thank you.
>
> xfce is not listed as only ice and kde. Do you know what other
> options I should look into? I did download the source code for XFCE,
> but untar'ng the file gave me list of man parts and wasn't sure how to
> proceed.

Someone must advise here, but if the CentOS extra repository can be
used without any compatibility issue, that would be the easiest
solution. This extra repo has a group named "XFCE-4.4" which contains
all the required packages to install xfce.

So, anyone?

Akemi