SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2008

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:44:03 -0500
Hello,
I am trying to update the version of graphviz that will be in SL 5.2.
There is a minor bug in the current one, and I figured we'd just update
to the latest.
Well, as some have noticed, we got some new modules, and some of the old
modules didn't build.  I think I can fix up everything except for
graphviz-lua and graphviz-ocaml

Now, here's the odd part.
Our past rpm didn't have these rpm's requiring lua and ocaml
respectavely.  And the bigger problem is that lua and ocaml aren't even
in Scientific Linux, they are in Dag's repository.

So, the question is this.
Did anyone use these particular packages?
And if you did, did they work without adding packages from Dag?

I would like to just take them out, since it looks like it's a mistake
that we have them in.

Any objections?  Problems?

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group