SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2008

Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:40:26 -0500
Thanks for your response.  The fact that it works for you is encouraging.
If I do my nfs install, ie, "linux ks=nfs....", I don't get the console-2
bash prompt. I don't think anaconda is far enough along.  That's why I tried
to load "linux rescue".  I should have written early that anaconda actually
crashes in the rescue mode.  I get some sort of exception and I see on
console-1 an "abnormal exit" message following a dump.

I tried a plain old "linux text" but I can't nfs mount because the network
is not prepped yet.  Any more ideas?