SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2008

From:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faye Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 19:17:55 +0100
Do you have ssl configured in /etc/ldap.conf? The lastet update of
nss_ldap seems to have a problem with that, on 5.0 at least.

Quoting Zhi-Wei Lu <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hi,
>
> I am applying the latest updates to a number of systems, those with LDAP
>    configured failed to boot at "Start system message bus",  those
> without LDAP configured booted just fine!
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> --
> Zhi-Wei Lu
> Institute for Data Analysis and Visualization
> University of California, Davis
> (530) 752-0494

Faye Gibbins, Computing Officer (Infrastructure Services)
GeoS KB; Linux, Unix, Security and Networks; 0131 6506426
Communications Technologist   -  IT  Professionals' Forum
Beekeeper  - The Apiary Project, KB -   www.bees.ed.ac.uk

   I grabbed at spannungsbogen before I knew I wanted it.

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.