SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2008

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 11:15:49 -0500
Hello,
Just to answer the question before it is asked.
I was really going to try to get our alpha release out today.  We've got almost
all of the packages recompiled.  I was just going to shove them all in, just do
some minimal changes, test an install or two, and push it out.
But then, one of those minimal changes is sl-release ... and I noticed that we
still had sources pointing to 5rolling for SL 5.1.  So ... as you might have
noticed, I pushed out that errata today, so that it could propagate out.

So ... expect an alpha release early next week ... probably Tuesday the 27th.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group