SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2008

From:
Fernando Rannou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fernando Rannou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:31:57 -0300
Hello
I have noticed that there is no SMP kernel in the
repositories. Is this right?

How can I choose between SMP and no SMP kernel during the
installation?

It seems that the installation picked the SMP version
automatically, but I do not want it because I have some
modules that do not compile with it (Cisco VPN)

Thanks for your help

Fernando

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.