SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2008

From:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 02:23:00 +0000
Salamanka A. Serge wrote:
> Thanks to all of you.
> I will stick with Fedora for the first try.
>
> I thought SL supports this platform as RHEL does.
>

> It could be very useful indeed in the light of latest news about usage
> of Sony Playstations for scientific computation.

We ( at the CentOS Project ) are working on a PPC Distro that will work
with the qs21 and the ps3, and it should be ready in a few weeks time.
If you have some hardware and can do some testing for us, that would be
great!  Can I put you on a list of people to notify once we have a
testing distro ready ?

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : 2522219@icq