SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2008

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:43:45 -0500
Glenn Morris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies if I've missed it, but the recent rhel5 security update for
> tomcat:
>
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0042.html
>
> seems not to have made it into SL yet (?).
>
> Thanks.

We've always had a problem with tomcat.  It is because of our including Sun's
Java as well as gcj.
With this update I wanted to not only make sure we got it right, but also we
can consistently rebuild it correct.  I believe I have done so, but I still
need to test it, which I will be doing this morning.
Expect it this afternoon.
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group