SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2008

From:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachid Ayad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:13:22 -0500
  Hello Troy, I need to install wireless network in a linux 5 box. I did
find a spare Linksys Wireless-G 2.4GHz PCI card (model: WMP54G), so would
you like please tell me if such driver already exists, because when
listing: /lib/modules/2.6.18-53.1.4.el5/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/ , it
seems the only driver I recall, that probably matches here is orinoco???

  Regards, rachid .