SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2008

From:
markaoki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:27:30 -0800
Thanks, it seems then that I am unpacking the source rpm correctly,
according to these helpful instructions,
and getting a good build tree.

But I do not wish to build an RPM for my kernel; I want to compile and
install it with make as I do my other kernels,
which works fine except that it calls it 'xen' for some reason.

Oh, I have an idea...I'll build an RPM kernel & see if it calls it 'xen',
too : )

Thanks Yagi :)