SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

January 2008

From:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:46:01 -0800
On Jan 30, 2008 4:14 PM, Glenn Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>
> > This is apparently not happening to everybody and there does not
> > seem to be any entry relevant to this issue in the upstream
> > bugzilla. Could you tell us a bit about your servers and clients?
> > Anything unique about them?
>
> There's nothing unique about them AFAIK. It's all standard Dell stuff.
> The server is a PowerEdge 1800, the clients are Precisions and
> Optiplexes of various kinds.
>
> >  Or what are the mount options?
>
> Again nothing special: rw,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,intr.
>

> I'm happy to provide more information if you can say what would be
> useful to know.

Thanks for your note.  I was finally able to reproduce the problem and
reported my test result to the CentOS bug tracker at:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=2635

Your info really helped.  Just want to confirm one more thing.  This
issue is related to the client kernel but not the server's.  Is this
correct?

Akemi