SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

January 2008

From:
Art Wildman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:44:15 -0500
I'm planning a Scientific Linux presentation, overview & demo at the FLS
show in Jax. If you have any current SL presentations, features or
promotional material I could include or rework for this event, it would
be appreciated. I'll also pass out a few SL Live DVDs, thanks for a
great product & all the support!

Speakers, Exhibitors & Support still needed... They are looking for more
Vendors, EDUs & Organizations that would like to Speak or setup a Booth.
If you know folks in the area that would be interested in speaking or
sponsoring an exhibit, please let us know asap.. -Thanks, Art@JAX

Florida Linux Show at UNF, February 11 2008
http://www.floridalinuxshow.com

News Update - The Florida Linux Show 2008 Speaker Schedule posted. The
Florida Linux Show 2008 will be cutting off the Free Linux User Group
Admission on January 30th, 2008. Please Register Soon...

Contact: Rod Sharp, Director
Florida Linux Show 2008 - www.floridalinuxshow.com
Email: [log in to unmask]

Florida Linux Show 2008 | GatorLUG