SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2007

From:
"Bly, MJ (Martin)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bly, MJ (Martin)
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:38:18 +0000
Well, I had hoped to be able to provide a definitive answer but my notes
don't state the fix!

However: John may be on to the right track because I believe we did the
installs with the array disconnected from the controller - the driver
then loaded quickly.  Our set up in this case has an internal system
disk and a separate data array on the LSI controller.  The 'driverload='
bit just gets the drivers loaded in the correct order.

	Martin.
--
Martin Bly
RAL Tier1 Fabric Team