SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2007

From:
Owen Beckley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Owen Beckley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:13:33 -0600
I found a discussion of this "problem" in the Samba documentation:

http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/classicalprinting.html#id390974

Basically, we were setting up double sided printing in the via:

Start->Printers and Faxes->right-click printer->Properties->General
tab->Printing Preferences...

And it was working!

We should have been setting it up via:

Start->Printers and Faxes->right-click printer->Properties->Advanced
tab->Printing Defaults...

Something about the new Samba release forced this change.

--
Owen Beckley
Clarity Communication Systems