SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2007

From:
Jérôme Poincheval <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jérôme Poincheval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:13:13 +0100
[log in to unmask] a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> it just turned out that the new samba needs the krb5 update from 5.1
> to work correctly, at least when dealing with AD:
It seems that our 4.4 systems were impacted by the samba upgrade
(3.0.25b-1.el4.2).
Authentication is done against an AD, and things started going bad on
friday after
the nightly update.
We've downgraded samba to the previous version, blocked automated
updates, and
we will try to find a real solution in the near future.