SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2007

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:12:22 -0500
Patrick Moelands wrote:
> 2007/9/17, Patrick Moelands <[log in to unmask]>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've installed SL5 and I noticed that the icon used to visualise the
>> Application Panel isn't the Gnome logo (or the SL logo), but the
>> "Start Here" icon.
>>
>> Going through the themes and their icons, I expected it to be in the
>> Bluecurve theme, but there I came across the Gnome logo. So, can
>> someone tell me where the file represents the icon on the panel (and
>> which I would need to change if I wanted a different icon visible) ??
>>
>> Regards,
>> Patrick
>>

> No advise?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

I might have known at one time, considering I'm the one who originally changed
it, but that was over a year ago, and I've completely forgotten.  I'd have to
go through all the icons in redhat-artwork and/org redhat-logo's to find it.
(OK, I just did a quick look and didn't see it in the main places I changed.)

So, my suggestion, look through the icons from redhat-artwork and/or redhat-logo's.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group