SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2007

Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:04:53 -0500
It's not the format '(2g25.8e3)' that is causing the error.  I tried it
out with a large nmax1 making the read loop read more than the available
  data and the abort specifically says formatted sequential IO error
with this given format.  Here is my error.

 >apparent state: unit 2 named RW-total-tadmix4pi-6pi-DY.dat
 >last format: (2g25.8e3)
 >lately reading sequential formatted external IO
 >Aborted

If you recall, his error was a list IO error which leads me to suspect
he is using a read(2,*) somewhere in his code whose argument list does
not match up with the data columns in the file.