SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2007

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:05:24 +1000
Hi,

Sorry if this is way off topic, but I've spent the past few hours web
searching and trying different things for the following sendmail error:

554 5.7.1 To: and CC: are not filled

which results when an email comes into the system where the sender has only
populated the "Bcc" field and not the "To" or "CC" fields.

I don't want these messages rejected yet can't seem to find anyway within
sendmail to stop the rejection and allow the messages through.

Any ideas what I should try to get this working?

Thanks.

Michael.