SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2007

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:11:25 -0500
Alex Kruchkoff wrote:
> Troy,
>
> Where can we find your signature?
> If it's not on the website, could you please publish it somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
> Troy Dawson wrote, On 08/25/2007 02:19 AM:
>> They are signed with my signature.  That means that you nead to put
>> the key into your rpm keyring.
>>
>> Troy

Hi Alex,
For all the signatures you might need for packages in Scientific Linux you can
go on the web at

https://www.scientificlinux.org/documentation/gpg/

Also, they are also found in the sl-release rpm package
   rpm -ql sl-release | grep GPG
We have started putting them in a standard place now, for all of SL 5, and on
newer SL 4 these signatures are in the directory
   /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/
(This is the same directory fedora has them in)

I believe there is a yum command as well, but I'm not finding it at the moment.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group