SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2007

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:44:41 +1000
Hi,

Using Scientific Linux 4.5, I'm installing the FuzzyOCR plugin for
SpamAssassin. One of the dependencies is to have the Log::Agent perl module
available.

I've searched for a "perl-Log-Agent" RPM but can't find any. The closest I
could find is:

http://rpm2html.osmirror.nl/redhat-archive/6.2/cpan/i386/perl-Log-Agent-0.1.2-6.i386.html

but it seems quite old and some of the list of files it contains seem to
already be in the SL 4.5 distribution?

If this is in fact a separate package I need for SL 4.5, could rpmforge
package it? if not, do I need to package this myself since SL 4.5 doesn't
provide all the perl modules required?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Michael.