SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2007

From:
Harold Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harold Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:42:52 -0400
Peter,

I have run into the same thing compiling programs.  Like you, I have
tried to change lines in the Makefiles and also making the "wrong"
libraries disappear (by putting them on another directory).

The last thing I tried was to add the library search path in my
.bash_profile file.  I added /usr/lib64:/usr/lib:/lib64:/lib
and The program seems to compile properly.  I used this on gnumeric 1.6.3

Hope this helps.

Harold