SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2007

From:
"Brent L. Bates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent L. Bates
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:19:20 -0400
     The installer will not look in the contrib directories?  Ok.  Could I as
part of my combining the CD's into a single DVD process, move the XFS RPM's
out of the contrib area and into the main stream directories?  Or perhaps,
with the DVD I've already burned, do some kind of shell escape out of the
install GUI and install them from there?  People want XFS and we really don't
care about the top level vendors prejudices.  I'm willing to work with the SL
people to get a more reasonable solution to this on going problem.