SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2007

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:18:29 -0500
I'm finally getting around to taking a stab at creating a site.  I was
originally intending to use SL4, but now that 5 is out I am going to
focus my efforts on it.  I noticed that there is no example site or even
a sites directory for SL5.  Has site creation changed for 5 or can I go
through and recreate one based on the SL4 example?

Any help in pointing me to resources/directions would be greatly
appreciated.  I'm already reading the information from the HOWTO section
on the website.  I'm especially interested in adding installer classes
to anaconda cleanly.  It isn't clear how the RHupdates/ directory really
works vs. building a new anaconda rpm.

Cheers,
Mark

--