SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2007

From:
"Bly, MJ (Martin)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bly, MJ (Martin)
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 17:56:44 +0100
Jan et al,

I'd support the idea of a truly minimal install, particularly for the
'"truly_minimal"+"my_server"' use.  We do something like this for our
disk servers by installing the 'server' config then removing all the
stuff we don't want.  Sometimes painful to rework for each new SL
variant.

Regards,
	Martin.
--