SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

April 2007

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:09:06 -0500
On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Stephan Wiesand wrote:

> > It is time to start testing SL5.  Please test this beta.
>
> I successfully ks-installed it.
>
> There are at least three missing packages: gnome-pilot[-devel] and
> thunderbird.

I knew about gnome-pilot[-devel] but forgot to get a "placeholder" one.  I
did not know about thunderbird.  Will add that now.

> While that's peanuts, I was deeply disappointed not to see any of Connie's
> photographs during installation ;-)

We did not think that the code that cycled through the images existed any
more as redhat does not seem to do that anymore.   It seems that the code
is still there so expect pictures next beta.

> Is there an ETA for the x86-64 build?

Working now it now.  Hopefully by the end of the week.

-connie