SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2007

From:
George Markomanolis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Markomanolis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:01:06 +0200
I know about this option (this is the way I installed SL on desktop) but in
my laptop the utility couldn't make partitions, there was an error and only
with installation on entire disk I could install SL.