SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2007

From:
George Markomanolis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Markomanolis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:14:58 +0200
Hi, I have installed SL 4.4 on Intel core duo laptop IBM X60S (12.1") and it
was working. The only problem was with the hard disk controller of laptop
but general, it was working with this cpu (Intel Core Duo L2400 1.66GH). At
this point I should say that I had many problems with the attempt to install
other OS on the same machine (after I installed SL). No one other OS could
find a hard disk on installation. I had to delete boot sector and remove SL
in order to install other OS. Unfortunately, now I have SL only in my
desktop pc.