SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

December 2006

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:07:37 -0600
Howdy All,
This is just to inform you that we're making progress towards the alpha
release of SL5.  We've actually had a couple of successful installs.
They were successful in that the installer worked.  What got installed
wasn't quite what we were expecting, so we're working on that.
Anyway, we're going to try and get it up soon.  Just remember that when
it goes up, it will be *very* alpha.  Basically just enough changes to
be legal.
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468