SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2006

From:
Mark Van Crombrugge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Van Crombrugge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:59:08 +0100
Manfred,

Thanks for the quick reply: your advice to use 'no_root_squash' solved my
problem.
I feel stupid because I read about that option but didn't understand what it
did...

Appreciate your help!
Mark