SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2006

From:
Ana Vasan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Vasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:02:54 +0800
Hi,
     Thanks for ur response. If u need any more details let me know.
The drivers come along with the motherboard CD (Intel SE7230NH1-E). The CD consitst of all the drivers such as LAN, Onboard SATA RAID, etc. I installed by copying the Onboard SATA RAID driver for RHEL 4 to floppy and by giving
       linux dd
option while installing Linux.