SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2006

From:
Alex Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:27:11 +0000
Hi Troy,

         I only mentioned it in case it caught out someone else. Seems it is going to remain a mystery.
  There are a couple of other sysadmins with access to this machine, but your fascinating scenario seems unlikely !
  Note, there are two "editing mistakes" with the version of yum.cron on my machine, the 72000 is up against the ]
  as well as the missing $!

  Not worth wasting any more bandwidth on this one.

	Alex

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.
+44 (0) 1524 593618   http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/physics/staff/ajf.htm