SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2006

From:
Dmitry Hits <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dmitry Hits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:19:58 -0600
Dear Troy,
I was following your instructions on installation of ipw3945 and everything
worked great except for the last part:

as root I did:

[root@resnet-172 software]# /sbin/chkconfig --level 2345 NetworkManager on
[root@resnet-172 software]# /etc/init.d/NetworkManager start
Setting network parameters:                                [  OK  ]
Starting NetworkManager daemon:                            [  OK  ]

following it by:

[hits@resnet-172 ~]$ /usr/bin/NetworkManagerInfo
[hits@resnet-172 ~]$
** (NetworkManagerInfo:2560): WARNING **: Failed to send buffer

** (NetworkManagerInfo:2560): WARNING **: Failed to send buffer

Do you know why it does not work.

thank you very much for your help,

Dmitry Hits.