SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2006

From:
Alex Kruchkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Kruchkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:05:08 +1100
My apologies if it is a wrong list to post to.

Rex,

I installed scientific linux on my laptop and decided to upgrade  kde with

sudo yum --enablerepo=kde --enablerepo=kde-all update

and 1 out 36 packages has problem:

http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/sl/4.4/x86_64/stable/RPMS/nas-1.8-10.el4.x86_64.rpm:
[Errno -1] Package does not match checksum

Is it a temporary glitch and I should try it again after some time or it
is a problem with your repo?
For my next attempt do I need to clean yum cache? Is it possible to
clean it for 1 package only? If yes, how to?

Thanks,
Alex