SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2006

From:
Nathan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nathan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:23:17 -0500
Should wake on LAN be easy to implement?  I've got a small cluster of
AMD x2 boxes with low-end abit NF-95 boards and have thus far been
struggling to get this feature to work (I feel bad about heating up
one of our lab rooms over the weekend...)

Is implementation as easy as making sure that the bios supports this
feature (and its turned on in bios) and then trying the feature out?
Are there /etc config files I should be aware of?

regards.

NT Moore