SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2006

From:
Ioannis Vranos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ioannis Vranos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:01:01 +0300
Based on the following information from Alex Finch I managed to reduce the size of the
LogVol00 to 70GB, leaving a free space total of 4.41 GB on the dev/hdc hard disk.
Since the swap file occupied space on /dev/hdf, I removed it via lvremove
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01.

There is a new question now. How can I create and activate a swap file on VolGroup00?