SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2006

From:
John Haggerty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haggerty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:55:08 -0400
I really like the Axis network cameras:

http://www.axis.com/products/video/camera/index.htm

and have used half a dozen of them. They have an embedded (Linux) web
server which means that you can always connect to them, the model I use
(the 2100, now replaced by the 210) can take interchangeable C/CS
lenses, and the image is 640x480.  With a zoom lens, we use it to read
some gauges and flowmeters.

--
John Haggerty
email: [log in to unmask]