SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2006

From:
Peter Teuben <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Teuben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:47:17 -0400
Karl:

You essentially have 2 problems:

1) rpfits failed to compile, but since it is only needed for AT data,
    you probably don't need to worry (for now).

2) the missing libforms/forms.h is needed for velplotc, which is a GUI
    on top of velplot. You still have velplot, whihc is a program to
    make position-velocity cuts (amongst) from cubes. So, also not
    a great miss. Essentially it's all working.

   You can try and fix this by downloading the Forms library and check
   in the $MIR/install/install.miriad script how it is compiled and linked.

peter