SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2006

From:
Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:44:34 +0100
Dear SL Gurus,

Related: last year Luke Scharf asked about a similar problem, with
a Silicon Image 3114 controller.
There were no replies. Is there any solution to his question?

(Sigh. An opteron server with a Silicon Image 3114 SATA controller is
on its way to us. Will it be GreatGrief too?)

WL / grateful**N for advice on this....