SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2006

From:
Niels Walet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels Walet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:31:47 -0500
I seem to have a real problem to display mathml pages using the new firefox
1.5 on SL4.3 (was fine using 1.0.x); I have the feeling it is a font
problem, but am not sure (I have quite a few versions of the relavant fonts
installed). It could also have to do with the new version not being linked
with Xft?
The issue is that mathematics is apparently mainly displayed in a right
font, but maths fonts appear to high upon the page, displaced by a
considerable distance.
Anyone seen similar problems/knows a solution?
Niels