SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2006

From:
Denis Pugnere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Pugnere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:27:54 +0200

Ken,

some (most?) nvidia video cards supports 2 independant
monitors. With one HDMI connector and an adapter for 2 monitors (VGA
or HDMI). Some dell desktop computers have natively these cards.

I use this configuration since some years. It's very comfortable to have
shells in the 1st monitor and the acquisition/graphics on the 2nd.

regards
denis