SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

August 2006

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:54:21 -0500
Hi All,
It looks like firefox and thunderbird updates went ok.  The one thing
I'm having problems with is what Jarek said, and that is the menu item
and also the icon for thunderbird.
It's a simple fix (and is in the version that will be for S.L. 3x), so
I'm not against doing it.

But my question is, does anyone know if RedHat is already comming out
with a fix?  So is it even worth it for me to make the fix.
And then there is the other question.  If we do fix it, where do we put
it.  Fastbugs or Errata?

Part of me says Fastbugs, because it technically is just a minor bug.
But the other part of me says Errata, because for new users that use the
menu only, it make thunderbird almost unusable.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468