SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

June 2006

From:
Chris Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:28:41 -0400
I recommend using ESO scisoft libraries for astrophysics software.

I've had very little problem installing it on SL 4.x They have a yum
repository online. They provide (limited) support.

www.eso.org/scisoft/

P.S. Their software doesn't have much for xray & radio astronomers

--Chris

--
Chris Hunter
Systems Programmer, Astronomy, Yale University