SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2006

From:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 23:11:14 -0500
We have a RAID-based NFS server still running
RH9 I want to upgrade.  Is there any compelling
reaon to pick either SL3 or SL4 over the other?
Performance, NFS issues, etc?

(Desktops and compute servers are running SL3.
We're debating internally whether to stick with
that on infrastructure systems or go to SL4 for
those.  The others are stuck at SL3 for support
reasons related to third party software.)

Thanks,
Miles