SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2006

From:
Lars Wilke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Wilke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:08:57 +0200
Hi,

i have setup a local site as described in (truncated line!)
ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/42/i386/sites/
   example/build/documentation/README.steps

(Using 4.2 obviously)

The setup and customization was straight forward but after generating
ISO images and booting from these i get the normal behaviour of booting
scientific linux. My customization in the isolinux directory under
sites/<mysite>/build/ are ignored. Though the README states that i should
use this directory. I searched the archives but didn't find anything
so maybe some here can help me.
It seems that the isolinux directory under sites/<mysite>/isolinux is not
assembled from the one under <mysite>/build.

While we are at it. I'd like to use only one cd for the iso images.
Is it enough to change the make.cdisos.sh script?

regards
   --lars