SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

April 2006

From:
BT Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:29:50 +0800
Dear All

In our Institute,
there is no Itanium machine so far and no plan to purchase it in near
future.
Since we don't have any machine, it's  impossible to provide such
support without handing-on experience.

Have anybody evaluated how many Itanium machines might reinstall the
current OS to SL once
SL ia64 distribution is ready ?

Regards
Sugl Wu